As a mum you shouldn’t feel guilty or even made to feel guilty about wanting a bit of ‘ME’ time……why? Because you’re human!
It is important, vital even, to reconnect with yourself once in a while and by doing so, by giving yourself an opportunity just for a short time to relax, to breath, to think ‘I really needed to do this for ME’ will have such a positive impact on your well-being of which will benefit others around you!
Well add on the feeling of helping other mums to do the same and you’ll feel amazing!
Sign ME up?
This is how it works…..
Option 1 - Mums take some time
- You’ll need up to 7 mum's that you know will to be free on either a Thursday or Friday at The Nesting Place.
- The larger room ‘The Burrow’ will be set up with multi-sensory equipment to keep the babies (under one’s) entertained whist you take it in turns to look after one another’s babies so you can come into the next room ‘The Den’.
- After selecting your preferred oil you will choose either;
- 30 min Back, Neck & shoulder massage (with or without Hot Stones)
- 20 min Back, Neck & shoulder massage (with or without Hot Stones) and a 10 min scalp massage
- 30 min legs & feet massage (with or without Hot Stones)
- 20 min Reiki healing & 10 min scalp massage
After your treatment you simply go back to The Burrow and ask the next mum to come to The Den for her turn and so on….
The amazing low cost investment, for all of this is £35 pp*, with full payment required at the time of booking.
And you get all of this included in this brilliant price;
- The private hire of both rooms
- 30 min Massage or Reiki treatment
- Use of the sensory equipment to keep the babies entertained
- Hot & cold drinks
- French stick, salad, veg, dips, crisps, & cake
Could this be a more perfect opportunity!
To book please email ‘ME’ to email@example.com, including all 6 mummies names, your preferred date, any dietary requirements.
Option 2 - 'ME Time’
Not only do you get the 30min candle lit massage for £30 but after your massage you get to stay in the treatment room, undisturbed, with a hot drink or non-alcoholic cocktail and a slice of cake for a further 30minutes!
You can choose to lie there, read a book, undistrubed, no one needing anything from you, and not have to talk to another soul.
Once the music stops, this is your signal to come back to the present, and you just get yourself ready and leave the room…
(Vouchers also available)
To book just email ‘ME’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideal date and time.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Kia x MGHT founder of TakeSomeTime.co.uk