Meet like-minded mums-to-be at my 6 week course. Designed to offer a 1-hour weekly escape in the lead up to your due date. A chance to re-charge, relax and learn some really useful hypnobirthing techniques to use during labour. All washed down with tea and cake.
From understanding the physiology of birth, to being aware of the impact or fear, taking charge of your thoughts and practicing relaxation & self-hypnosis. This course is the perfect progression from my Hypnobirthing Antenatal programme, and will provide you with the support you need to stay relaxed and confident as you approach your due date.
- The 1 hour relaxation sessions take place on Monday evenings 7-8pm
- The course runs on a 6 week rolling basis. Expectant mums are welcome to join at any point in the 6 weeks, and to take part for the next 6 weeks.
- The 6 weekly topics covered are –
The Physiology of Birth and the Impact of Fear
Relaxation-the antidote to discomfort
Writing your birth plan and making your birth choices
Physical preparations for birth
The Impact of Others
Taking charge of your thoughts
- The workshop is therapeutic in style and encourages open & honest discussion.
- During the meeting we also enjoy ample pots of tea and slices of cake.